EBDM’s core capabilities revolve around the formulation, implementation and evaluation of business and development strategies. We specialise in:
- Generating insight into the most critical and challenging management and development problems.
- Developing successful strategies to tackle (a) competitive issues in the marketplace and (b) key socio-economic and environmental development issues at the local, regional and international levels
- Building effective organisations geared towards implementing their strategies
- Streamlining and implementing management systems that enable our clients in achieving results; and
- Developing technology and data management solutions for management, organisation and research.
Our services are delivered through a consultative, interactive and participative (CIP) approach. We believe in the introduction, review and implementation of management systems with an active engagement of the people that already are, or will eventually become an integral part of it.